Software Update 2021.49.02
Improved Navigation App
We enhanced navigation and usability for a more seamless experience, and the vehicle will inform you of how much time you can save if you use a suggested route that’s faster than your current route.
Enhanced Bluetooth Connectivity and Audio
We improved the stability of the Bluetooth connection and enhanced the audio performance.
This software release includes the following:
- Improved automatic locking and unlocking of the vehicle
- Improved Highway Assist performance
- Improved Driver+ safety and awareness notifications
- Improved climate and defrost performance
- Enhanced User Interface (UI) support for the backup camera view
- Enhanced infotainment system performance and stability
- Enhanced switching between apps for smoother transitions on the center display
- Made various UI improvements to enhance usability
The rear display is temporarily locked and will be available for use in a future update.
If you have questions about installing a new update on your Rivian vehicle, make sure to visit our FAQ page.